Board of Trustees
VALA Board of Trustees
Following are the members of the Virginia Assisted Living Association's Board of Trustees.
- Chair: Ed Corbeil, Spring Arbor Senior Living
- Immediate Past Chair: Mathew Peponis, Greenfield Senior Living
- Vice Chair: Denny Pregent, Mantle Management
- Secretary: Jennie Haden, Haden Consulting
- John Boyd, Express Care Pharmacy
- Elijah Brisbone, Hawthorn Senior Living
- Chloe Burke, Brookdale Senior Living
- Paige Carpenter, Senior Living Advocate
- Michelle Hamilton, Commonwealth Senior Living
- Eric Hayes, Cardinal Senior Living
- Micah Hunt, Senior Living Advocate
- Maryanne Lee, Legacy at Imperial Village (BSA Property Management)
- Emily Londono, Spring Arbor Senior Living
- Alice Reynolds, Claiborne Senior Living
- Nathan Salisbury, Sunrise Senior Living
- Randy Smith, Brightview Senior Living
- Raymael Tate, Retirement Unlimited Inc.
- Ann Temple, E. H. Bloom Retirement Center (American Retirement Homes)
- Steven Wilkins, Legacy at Imperial Village (BSA Property Management)
SELECTION OF VALA'S BOARD OF TRUSTEESApplications for Trustees are to be submitted to the VALA office for consideration. If the candidate is determined eligible to serve, then the candidate will be considered by VALA's Nominations & Elections Committee. The Nominations & Elections Committee will forward approved candidates to the VALA Board of Trustees for consideration according to the procedures outlined in the VALA Bylaws.
Anyone wishing to submit their name for consideration to serve on VALA's Board of Trustees should review the below documents...