The Resident Care Supervisor directs, coordinates and supervises care services provided by the care staff for the residents within Assisted Living, ensuring exemplary service delivered with integrity, dignity and compassion.
What will I do every day?
· You will monitor residents and evaluate residents regularly and assess levels of care
· Effectively supervise departmental operations on a day-to-day basis
· Actively support and facilitate wellness programs that meet the needs of each resident
· Respond in a tactful and timely manner to all concerns placed by residents and family members
· Supervise medication programs
· Interface with physicians and other care providers and monitor all physician orders
· Maintain contact with outside health care services pertaining to the resident’s needs
· Observe, report and document residents’ services and requirements at each shift
· Oversee medication control and coordinate with physicians for optimum health care
· Handle emergency situations responsibly and calmly until aid arrives
· As well as perform other related duties as required.
What will I need to be successful in this role?
· Be a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
· Have one to three years’ experience working in senior care
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
· Must have or be able to obtain the appropriate State license required by law.
· CPR Certified
· Standard precautions HIV/AIDS Trained
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
· You will receive competitive pay and an outstanding total rewards package!
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Bonus and Growth Opportunities
- Outstanding Healthcare benefits (Full-time only)
·What do we do? ·Kisco Senior Living is a dynamic, award-winning company leading and innovating within a growth industry. We specialize in full service, private pay senior living communities that offer an enriched lifestyle for seniors.
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our Kisco team.
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer