Augusta County Virginia Assisted Living Facility is seeking a Licensed Administrator
Augusta County Virginia Assisted Living Facility is seeking a Licensed Administrator to join our company and enhance the lives of our residents, staff and families.
We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what’s right for the resident. Our facility is boutique in size just under 30 beds.
Administrator will be responsible for providing comprehensive leadership for a premier Assisted Living Community in goal setting, operational management and long-term growth.
An overview of the Assisted Living Facility Administrator duties includes:
• Provide oversight in maintaining compliance for all aspects of the Assisted Living regulations.
• Coordinate all aspects of talent resource management.
• Manage staffing schedule and payroll.
• Manage the operational efficiency and maintain budget on food costs, supplies, activities, payroll and maintenance.
• Provide a dynamic environment for staff to work and residents to live.
• Establish a leadership presence in the community.
• Point person on marketing and census development.
• Ensure positive engagement of residents, family, friends, and team members by maintaining an open-door atmosphere.
• Be proficient in Facebook social media to highlight resident experiences.
• Demonstrate effective communication, led by example, ensure outstanding attention to detail in resident’ care and wellbeing.