Executive Director - Churchland House
The Executive Director is eligible for a lucrative incentive program, including earning a longevity bonus after 5 years of service!
We are looking for a true leader, confident in their abilities, passionate about service, and inspirational to others, to join our team! The Executive Director
is the CEO of the community and leads a team of six (6) department heads. He or she oversees the planning, direction and implementation of all programs and policies of the community and ensures the efficient and effective administration and execution of the company business plan. The Executive Director
is responsible for marketing and public relations activities to maintain occupancy goals. He or she strives to ensure resident, family, and associate satisfaction. They work with their leadership team to coordinate resident care, resident activities and grow a phenomenal lineup with hiring, training, and scheduling community staff. He or She is a Culture Ambassador! They model the core values of the company personally, leading by example, and ensure all team members always exemplify the core values of the company:
- We Care About People
- We Do the Right Thing
- We are Passionate, Have Fun, and Celebrate Success
- We Speak Up! It’s Our Responsibility
- We Take Ownership and Add Value
- We are Respectful
Areas of Responsibility:
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k available to all Commonwealth Senior Living associates
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Various Shifts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Discounts Programs
- Responsible for the general well-being and health of residents in the community.
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination of care and services to the residents, including general oversight of nursing and care staff.
- Ensures community models the organization’s core values in a way that reflects the best image for the greater communities we serve.
- Ensures community is always appropriate staffed with right personnel in right places.
- Actively seek out and reward top performers, while coaching others to improve.
- Ultimately responsible for all paperwork required by the Department of Social Services, Health Department, and corporate regulations.
- Participates in and conducts direct marketing in and around the community for residents, community services, and staff recruitment.
- Acts as the responsible party before, during, and after formal licensing inspections.
- Ability to drive a company vehicle (required driver).
- Other duties as assigned.
Executive Director - Churchland House
||Commonwealth Senior Living
|Posting Start Date:
Commonwealth Senior Living is a recognized leader in senior living, employing around 2,000 associates, and is a four consecutive year recipient of the Great Place to Work certification!
- Meets all current requirements of the State of Virginia Department of Social Services Standards and Regulations for Licensed Assisted Living Facilities, and any amendment thereto, as required.
- Two years’ post-secondary education required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a supervisory role in senior housing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a warm, outgoing, and compassionate personality.
- Demonstrated integrity, maturity, and leadership skills.
- Possess a clear comprehension of State Department of Social Services Standards and Regulations for Licensed Assisted Living Facilities
- Able to live out Commonwealth Senior Living’s Noble selling purpose – “We improve the lives of seniors, their families, and each other.”
||This listing expires on: 2/22/2023