Resident Care Director - Memory Care - Midlothian
Spring Arbor Cottage of Salisbury in Midlothian, VA is seeking a qualified LPN or RN to join our team as a Resident Care Director. The Cottage is Spring Arbor's memory care community. The Resident Care Director will plan, direct and execute as needed all resident care staffing and service needs. The ideal candidate will have memory care experience, a passion for the care of residents, a heart for person-centered care and will be a strong leader. Active LPN or RN license is required.
WHAT WE OFFER!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage - Full Time Team Members & families
- One Free Meal Per Shift
- Birthday Celebration – Paid Day Off – Full and Part Time Team Members
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Holidays) for Full Time Team Members
- 401(k) Retirement with immediate vesting!
- Educational Reimbursement
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
- Recruit, manage and direct resident care staff
- Complete scheduling for resident care staff
- Orient, monitor progress and reinforce training of resident care staff
- Complete all Spring Arbor and state required documentation; implement new state regulations as required
- Function as part of the management team
- Audit Medication Administration Reports; notify pharmacy of changes
- Develop and implement resident care plans to meet the needs of residents
- Coordinate resident care service and consult with families and physicians to do so
- Communicate with physicians and other medical professionals regarding residents' medication, treatments and therapies
WHO WE WANT!
- Candidates must be 21 years of age or older
- LPN or RN required and in good standing with state licensing authority
- Aptitude and previous experience with Alzheimer’s and memory impaired residents
- Strong background in nursing and leadership
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Just as a family makes a house a home, our family of dedicated professionals makes Spring Arbor a place where our residents feel loved, like an extension of the family. Spring Arbor has continued to build on its successes, owning and operating 24 senior living communities throughout Virginia, North Carolina and Maryland. From Residential Assisted Living to Memory Care, our team nurtures each resident's independence by promoting dignity and choice in a setting of compassionate care. Join our team and work with us here. You’ll love it!
Spring Arbor Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.