Interim, ALF or Nursing Home Administrator, $10,000/month for 3 months
Highlights: $10,000/month for 3 months interim administrator for 28 bed Assisted Living Facility. Total payout $30,000 for the interim period. This is a temporary position while our permanent Administrator is set to start.
Birch Ridge Assisted Living in Staunton, Virginia is a 28 bed Assisted Living Facility with our sister Facility, Birch Gardens less than a mile away. This is the perfect opportunity for a licensed assisted living facility administrator to put their license to good use. Ideal for someone in retirement or in-between jobs to earn $30,000 this winter. Immediate start date needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Begin every day with a full site inspection both inside and outside the facility.
- Provide input and assist with the preparation of the operating and capital budgets.
- Maintain timely financial/marketing reporting to the Corporate Office.
- Oversee the interview, hiring, orientation, training/education, evaluation, promotion, and termination of staff members.
- Determine or oversee the determination of quality and maintenance of staffing levels, employee files, and adherence to Federal, State, and local labor regulations.
- Delegate responsibility and authority to other facility staff where appropriate.
- Maintain staff morale and loyalty at a high level, by authorizing employee events, keeping staff well informed and interpreting personnel policies and agencies.
- All other duties as assigned by the Corporate Office
- Administrator license for Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home required*
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $10,000.00 per month
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Assisted Living Administrator License or Nursing Home Administrator License in Virginia required.